- Batteries are discharged even when not being used, for this reason it is recommended to charge the batteries just before using them.
- Do not mix new and used batteries.
- The battery is not water-resistant; do not expose the battery to water.
- Battery performance decreases and the battery life is shortened in lower temperatures.
- Using the flash and zoom a lot will use up the battery life quicker.
- If the poles of the batteries or the terminal of the camera becomes dirty the battery life will be shortened. Clean the battery poles and camera terminals with a dry, clean cloth.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Tips for using batteries in your digital camera: